Finished this one last week, very nice and easy to build kit, the only (minor) complaint that I have is that panel lines are a tad too deep for my taste. I used Eduard interior PE set, Eduard Brassin AIM-9D Sidewinders and Mk20 Rockeye CBUs, Neomega resin MB Mk4 ejection seat which was modified to represent MB Mk6 seat, Master pitot tube and AOA sensor, Aires J-79 exhaust nozzle for Hasegawa F-104S Starfighter. The model was painted with MrColor paints.

DSC_0269_zpsg3oqnrgj.jpg

DSC_0278_zps0wviatho.jpg

DSC_0282_zpsx1gwfey2.jpg

DSC_0288_zps2wbrtkfs.jpg

DSC_0290_zpsqoqgdhr4.jpg

DSC_0292_zpsdpluyytl.jpg

DSC_0300_zpsxvya11cn.jpg

DSC_0308_zpsr1vm1yev.jpg

DSC_0275_zpsrkvcnuxj.jpg

Cheers, Miro.

Edited by Bob Rock

Really superb job as well as your Mig-29!

I confess to you that I would have liked to see even the wip and not just the finished model. In any case congratulations!! :)

I confess to you that I would have liked to see even the wip and not just the finished model. In any case congratulations!! :)/>

Me too! I would have liked to see how you did this amazing paint job. I really like the subtle weathering & faded paints. And the camo on the droptanks is simply wonderful :thumbsup:

Cheers everyone for your kind comments. I used to do "in progress" threads years ago, but just got lazy lately, might give it a go again soon, I guess.

Cheers, Miro.

Beautiful Kfir Miro!

I like a lot of things:the camo is perfect and also one of the less seen,the burned pitot,the use of Aim.9D as misseles instead of the abused Python3,ecc...

You'll be pride of your model!!!

Gianni