1/32 Revell of Germany BF-109G6

Hi everyone

After a short hiatus from the hobby, I have returned with something I never thought I'd build. Long story short, my fiance picked this kit out for me, because she likes the paint scheme. Well low and behold I actually am enjoying building it. I've never built any Luftwaffe aircraft before and I must admit its rather interesting.

I will be building mostly out of the box, including the decals. My modeling budget, is pretty much non-existent these days.

Well here we go....

I was partly started with the kit so here is what I got so far... I apologize for the quality of the pics, they are taken with my phone.

Obligatory box shot

nAGpYk5.jpg

Here's what I started with. The pilot is from the Hasegawa 109 kit I got from friend. I always like putting dudes in the cockpit. The seat-belts are Tamiya masking tape, and the photoetched is from the spares box. I know its not 100 accurate, but it works for me. I have cleaned up the "belts" a little and made it look a little more seamless.

ngun0hv.jpg

ngun0hv.jpg

More to come...

• 3 weeks later...