Mr. Zactoman, you and Mrs. Zactowoman are in our thoughts...

Hey mate hope the last weeks go well of your wife's treatment.

Here is to seeing her kick it firmly in the butt.

Hope all goes well and she powers through the next few months.

Best of luck to you both...

Hi Chris,

I was very sorry to hear that it hit the Zactofamily too.

Just stay positive, there are new treatments available every day and success rate is improving rapidly. My wife was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in 2009, after surgery, radiation and chemo she was clear for a year but the cancer came back as metastatic on several other organs but additional treatments like hormonal therapy and another kind of milder chemo combination with other medications made tumors shrink and she is still going strong five years later and lives normal life.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much Darren, Tim and Rdrunner :cheers:

Just stay positive, there are new treatments available every day and success rate is improving rapidly. My wife was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in 2009, after surgery, radiation and chemo she was clear for a year but the cancer came back as metastatic on several other organs but additional treatments like hormonal therapy and another kind of milder chemo combination with other medications made tumors shrink and she is still going strong five years later and lives normal life.
Sorry to hear her cancer came back but great to hear she's doing good now. Let's hope that it never returns.
Hopes and prayers to you and yours.
And to you and yours Tracy... :pray:

16 weeks down, 4 more to go.

:cheers:

Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers...

One more week done and only two more to go!

Hiya Afsar and Marie :wave:

Long time no chat. Hope you are doing well!

Hi Chris,

Read your news on your site and as I said in my email, again lots of strength wished to hold on and get through this heavy burden these weeks.

Prayers and lighted candles are with you all.

Frank.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Chris,

I haven't been around ARC for a long time, but just went to check out the Zactoman fprum and saw the news. I hope your lady is doing well and that everything is going well. Hugs for you both man!

Pete Hamann

Hiya Pete! Wow, it has been a long time. Hope you and yours are doing well. :cheers:

Sharla is doing good.

It's been almost 3 months since chemo ended so we'll be going in for a check-up soon to make sure all is clear.

The chemo really kicked her butt and kept her in bed for much of that 20 weeks. All the bed-rest aggravated a previous spinal injury which kept her down for an additional month. She got a couple of cortisone shots and now she is up and about again and enjoying life.

Thanks again everybody for all the support and encouragement you have shared with us. :worship:

Time to get back to modeling!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/10/2016 at 9:40 PM, Edward H. Valholm said:

Lost my dad to cancer years ago so whenever I hear that someone wins over that nasty disease I makes me very happy indeed.

Hi Edward. Lost my dad to it as well. I miss him and think about him often, especially while I'm in the model shop.

Cancer really sucks and it is so emotionally draining on the families.

Sharla was found cancer free after her 3 month check-up! :yahoo:

Thanks again to all of you for the support you have shown.

On 10/9/2016 at 2:09 AM, Zactoman said:

Hi Edward. Lost my dad to it as well. I miss him and think about him often, especially while I'm in the model shop.

Cancer really sucks and it is so emotionally draining on the families.

Sharla was found cancer free after her 3 month check-up! :yahoo:

Thanks again to all of you for the support you have shown.

Great News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is great news about her being cancer-free. What a blessing. 

I went looking on your website earlier today, wondering if there had been any further work done on the MCID intake for the Academy F-16, and noticed what you wrote there. I've been away from ARC for a while now, and had now idea that your wife was sick. 

Aaron 

On 10/13/2016 at 10:39 PM, strikeeagle801 said:

I went looking on your website earlier today, wondering if there had been any further work done on the MCID intake for the Academy F-16, and noticed what you wrote there. I've been away from ARC for a while now, and had now idea that your wife was sick.

MCID has been very slowly progressing because of this and other "kit development" interruptions. I'm hoping to disclose more soon...