Mr. Zactoman, you and Mrs. Zactowoman are in our thoughts...

15 hours ago, Zactoman said:

MCID has been very slowly progressing because of this and other "kit development" interruptions. I'm hoping to disclose more soon...

:cheers:

Cool beans. Glad to hear it. I'll be buying one as soon as links go hot. And again, I'm glad to hear about your wife. That obviously takes priority. 

Aaron 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sharla has occasionally checked this thread with me and is grateful for all the support.

Thanks again everybody  :worship:

She is going in on Tuesday for reconstructive surgery.

This will mean a delay in shipping orders next week and probably some delays in the weeks after while I help her recover.

Cheers my friends!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/7/2017 at 3:56 PM, tonal said:

It's been years even though I still follow the forum, I hope  her your wife is getting better and I see that last post dated 12-22-16.

Welcome back to ARC!

Sharla is doing great. Thanks for thinking of her! :cheers:

The reconstructive surgery went well and she recently had a check-up that showed her being cancer-free!

Thanks for the update Zactoman you rock, finish undergrad in 2015 and entered law school last year, taking a break as a SI coach as well, just got my Su-33 1:48 flanker today and redoing my Su-27 UB 1:48  which I hope to have completed by the end of summer, we shall see.