Good news - we've got a couple of sponsors come on board!

hi-decal.jpg

First up is Hi-Decal. Diego has very kindly offered the following;

1st Place: 2 x decal sheets from the Hi-Decal range

2nd Place: 1 x decal sheet

3rd Place: 1 x decal sheet

At the end of the GB Diego will pick his top three models, the builders of which will receive the sheets as above.

5199-12086-58.jpg

We're also very lucky to have Harpia Publishing join us as well. They have offered us the following books as prizes;

1st Place: 1 x Modern Chinese Warplanes, 1 x Flashpoint China and 1 x Fall of the Flying Dragon

2nd Place: 1 x Modern Chinese Warplanes and 1 x Fall of the Flying Dragon

3rd Place: 1 x Fall of the Flying Dragon

At the end of the GB Tom Cooper will pick his top three models, the builders of which will receive the books as above.

PRIZE RULES

- To eligible to win one of the above prizes, you must have completed your model(s) by the official closing date of the GB.

- You must have complied with the GB rules.

- Diego will choose his top three models for the Hi-Decal prizes.

- Tom Cooper will choose his top three models for the Harpia Publishing prizes.

- This, of course, does mean that it is possible for you to win prizes from both Hi-Decal and Harpia Publishing. However, to keep things as open and fair as possible, individuals can only win one prize from each sponsor (i.e. you can't win three sets of decal sheets!).

- I'll publish the list of winners on ARC in this GB forum (if it's still open) and/or in the 'Far Out, Far East' GB thread in General Discussion.

- Naturally, as your host (and distinctly average modeller) I'm ineligible for any of the prizes.

Any questions, please ask! And do visit the websites of our sponsors - both do so much to raise the profile of smaller and more obscure air forces.

• 4 weeks later...