CD72055 - P2V Neptune

11 hours ago, Greg Long said:

Hi, any chance of some decals for Australian Neptunes

Greg

I am planning a foreign Neptune sheet sometime in the first half of 2018, most likely including Australian options.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Just thought I'd add that we will have another batch of the conversions in during the next week. Also trade orders will be going off to Red Roo and Aviation Megastore.

Got to say the Caracal decals look stunning, must order some for myself.

The AP-2H is selling well and the OP-2E will be out at some stage this year.

Glenn @ Blackbird Models

• 1 month later...

The Neptune sheets are gone, folks. Completely sold out. Sprue Bros, Hannants and other resellers will get their shipments soon and should have them available for a while longer.

I badly underestimated the demand for these sheets. I thought few people would be interested in the P2V5 options since these required a conversion kit. Clearly I was wrong - a total of 1000 sheets were gone in about two months.

I will probably reprint these sometime before the end of the year. Thanks once again a lot for your interest in these sheets.

• 2 weeks later...

Darn, how did I miss this one!  I will try to order from Sprue Bros, but they do not have it listed yet.  I was waiting for a few more sheets to be released in order to place a larger order, but I see I missed the boat on CD72057.  Next time I won't wait so long. 

We too have been stunned by how fast our Neptune conversion has sold too. It came out in late October 2017 and we have sold over 200 already.

We have another batch on order from CMR with some for ourselves and some for Aviation Megastore who sold their order in one afternoon.

On 23/02/2018 at 3:47 AM, Blackbird01 said:

We too have been stunned by how fast our Neptune conversion has sold too. It came out in late October 2017 and we have sold over 200 already.

We have another batch on order from CMR with some for ourselves and some for Aviation Megastore who sold their order in one afternoon.

So would I need this conversion if I am doing VC-1? I love VC-1 aircraft and have a Skyhawk also earmarked for that squadron.

I will probably still get it as Kursad has come up with some really terrific schemes so I might have to get a few more kits too. Darn it.

On 2/21/2018 at 10:12 AM, Paul Boyer said:

Paul,  I just ordered mine from Scott as well.  Should get it sometime next week!  I haven't been this excited since JoAnn Warnke asked me to give her a push on the play ground swing in first grade!

1 hour ago, Dutch said:

Paul,  I just ordered mine from Scott as well.  Should get it sometime next week!  I haven't been this excited since JoAnn Warnke asked me to give her a push on the play ground swing in first grade!

Okaaayyyyyy.

6 hours ago, Blackbird01 said:

I'll get yours posted Monday, Just had three days going nowhere off my road with snow and ice. The joys of living on a hill.

Thanks!  No hurry, be safe in the winter weather!

Corey

On 3/1/2018 at 10:15 PM, Paul Boyer said:

Okaaayyyyyy.

Paul,  I received Kursad's Neptune decals yesterday and they exceed my expectations!  A big thank you and my hat is off to Kursad!  You da Man!  R/ Dutch

Edited by Dutch
  • 1 year later...
On 9/20/2017 at 11:48 AM, KursadA said:

If they sell well, I will consider reprinting them again sometime next year, probably with the addition of a third sheet with mostly foreign (non-US) options.

Kursad, Any thoughts on possible foreign subjects for the third P2V Neptune sheet? I would love to see Canadian,  Australian,  Portuguese, and Brazilian.  Any water bombers in the mix? K/r. Dutch 

Edited by Dutch