CD72055 - P2V Neptune

On 2/23/2018 at 5:47 AM, Blackbird01 said:

We too have been stunned by how fast our Neptune conversion has sold too. It came out in late October 2017 and we have sold over 200 already.

We have another batch on order from CMR with some for ourselves and some for Aviation Megastore who sold their order in one afternoon.

When do you expect more P2V-5 / OP-2E sets in, please?

• 3 months later...

Andy, I don't need the extra OP-2E stuff,  just the forward fuselage, canopy and maybe wing tanks. Will Blackbird re-issue their earlier P2V-5 Neptune MR.1 set? K/r. Dutch 

Edited by Dutch
3 hours ago, Dutch said:

Andy, I don't need the extra OP-2E stuff,  just the forward fuselage, canopy and maybe wing tanks. Will Blackbird re-issue their earlier P2V-5 Neptune MR.1 set? K/r. Dutch 

I don't know if or when they'll re-release the -5 set again. You could try dropping them an email and asking, they'll (he'll?? I think it is just one guy) typically respond back.

I'd been no kidding checking their site everyday for almost a year checking on the OP-2E set, I kind of forgot about it...then on Sunday thought, "hey, maybe I should take a look", and it was listed as available. My wife's uncle was a flight engineer on them with VO-67 (Crew 10/aircraft 10, featured on the Caracal sheet) so that pretty much explains my obsession with wanting to build one.

5 hours ago, Hajo L. said:

Looking forward to see another OP-2E! I built one a couple of years ago.

HAJO

Did you use a conversion set? I had the old "In Country" set...but sold it when I heard these guys were going to do one.