'Passion Wagon' decals

Guys, both Eagle Cal and Kits-World do 1/48th decals for the famous Passion Wagon P-51, has anyone been able to compare them side by side to see which are better? Both are available through Hannants and clearly I would prefer to use the best ones

Cheers

Les

Guys, both Eagle Cal and Kits-World do 1/48th decals for the famous Passion Wagon P-51, has anyone been able to compare them side by side to see which are better? Both are available through Hannants and clearly I would prefer to use the best ones

Cheers

Les

I think the Hasegawa decals are the best and I am a builder that normally hates Hasegawa decals.

I used the Kits World decals for Passion Wagon on my Tamiya 1/32 Mustang and I loved them. Also used Kits World on a couple other builds and had equally pleasurable experiences. Though I can't compare the two specific sheets, I have used Eagle Cal, and I'd rate KW as a little better honestly. But really you can't go wrong with either as far as quality.

Hi lesthegringo : I have used the Kits Word ones on a Testors´P-5º1D for my son....they are just awesome, one of the best declas I have ever used, perfect registration, react superb to micro set and micro sol...a pleasure to work with and their nose art is the best I ´ve ever seen on a decal sheet.