Hi all,

I was able to reshoot my Hasegawa 1/32 Ju 87D-8 Nachtschlacht from squadron 1.NSG 9 Italy during the summer of 1944. I was not satisfied with the pictures from last year due to the color of the country side background.

D87.jpg

D89.jpg

D810.jpg

D86.jpg

D85.jpg

D81.jpg

D83.jpg

D88.jpg

Dang! Besides being a nice model and paint scheme, the photos add almost perfect realism to the scene.

The only thing that caught my eye was the antenna wire, seems a little thick and bows upward toward the mast.

Second look, nighttime exhausts look too clean and uniform in color. I see some subtle weathering here but I think more is needed.

Edited by toadwbg
  • 2 weeks later...

Dang! Besides being a nice model and paint scheme, the photos add almost perfect realism to the scene.

The only thing that caught my eye was the antenna wire, seems a little thick and bows upward toward the mast.

Second look, nighttime exhausts look too clean and uniform in color. I see some subtle weathering here but I think more is needed.

Thanks for your reply and copy all.

Rod

I keep waiting for Hans-Ulrich Rudel to come walking into the scene to climb aboard. Well done! As an aside, how did you find the kit? I have been really into 1/32 lately and the Stuka is on my list of "wants". Great work again!

:cheers:

Don

I keep waiting for Hans-Ulrich Rudel to come walking into the scene to climb aboard. Well done! As an aside, how did you find the kit? I have been really into 1/32 lately and the Stuka is on my list of "wants". Great work again!

:cheers:/>

Don

Hi Don,

Thanks for taking the time to write. I got the kit on Ebay.

Rod