T A 4J aggressor "The Saint"

Your A-4 is unbelievable. Great paint finish and I like the wiring added to the landing gear.

How did you get the red on the landing gear doors done so crisp? The A-4 I'm working on right now, they came out looking... like they were painted on by a big kid.

Rodney

Thanks to all.... :D/>

@Rodney:for the red....I've painted the camo by acrilic (tamiya mix) while for the red I've painted by hand brush with humbrol enamel....after i've take a Q tips cotton swab white spirit wetted and repassed the zone to eliminate the overpaint red ....Excuse my bad English...I hope I've explained enought!! ;)/>

One of the finest, if not, best Skyhawks I've seen! Truly eyewatering. Have to know your technique for those tires, they look absolutely real with the dust/dirt on tire look especially on the nose wheel...looks like it just rolled to a stop!

Thanks to all.... :D/>/>

@Rodney:for the red....I've painted the camo by acrilic (tamiya mix) while for the red I've painted by hand brush with humbrol enamel....after i've take a Q tips cotton swab white spirit wetted and repassed the zone to eliminate the overpaint red ....Excuse my bad English...I hope I've explained enought!! ;)/>/>

Yes, thanks for explaining your method. I'll have to try it.

Rodney

Hi all and thank again.....

For the colors I used same tamiya mixes:

35109: XF8:3 + XF2:4

36495: XF19:1 + XF2:4

36081: Gunze H68

For the tire:washed like just explained above....while the dusty on blak is got by powder pigment put on a paper towel then rolls the tire in the powder ,without touch by fingers...roll by a toothpick inserted in the hole of the tire...,at the end a brush shot to eliminate the powder...

• 4 weeks later...