1/32 US weapons..... Just off the top of my head there is Zacto Models http://www.zactomodels.com/ He has AIM-9X, AIM-9D/G/H and AIM-9L/M available. Awesome resin :thumbsup:

Trumpeter does have a US Air to Air Weapons Set but I can't say anything about it. Don't own it, have not seen it and not my scale. But Sprue Brothers has it in stock http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/trp03303.htm

Flightpath make a set of AMRAAM too.

That's all I got!

Steven L :wave:

Edited by FAR148

For decals for a Mod Eagle, I used Ad Astra (Thin, yet sturdy, easy to work with as I recall). For weapons, I'd use Zactoman's AIM-9M or AIM-9X; for the AIM-7 or AIM-120 I'd go with DJ Parkins Flightpath set. If you're feeling crazy and you've got terrible OCD try his photo etch exhausts, theres about 350 pieces for the burner cans alone!!!! (That's almost as many parts as in the actual kit!).

wow! way cool can't wait! any idea when they will be available?

thanks for posting

I'm not real sure. I think Cartograf is running right about two months now and these just went. Maybe mid-May? Early June?

Whoa nice one! No love for the 'Heath and MO boys? Or is that Part 2?????

Where would I put them?? :P

If this sheet does well, I'll certainly do a follow-on. 1/32 sales have been pretty strong.

I would love to build all the jets F-15's I crewed over the years but would need plain Ol generic tail numbers and codes in Black and Gray? Any plans on that?

That's an idea for down the road.