CD72056 - 1/72 B-1B Lancer

I just did a whole series of camo B-1B sheets and have some Bone fatigue - I would like to finally finish some long-suffering projects like the P-3 sheet and will do a new set of gray B-1Bs sometime in summer.

1 hour ago, KursadA said:

I just did a whole series of camo B-1B sheets and have some Bone fatigue - I would like to finally finish some long-suffering projects like the P-3 sheet and will do a new set of gray B-1Bs sometime in summer.

Looking forward to that next round; my Bone references are at your disposal!

Chris

5 hours ago, KursadA said:

I just hope the bone fatigue is not severe enough to send you to AMARC. 🙂 I also sent an email to info@cara... asking about this so just disregard it and delete!

\\Nurgundan

Edited by ZippoTheZipdrive
3 hours ago, ZippoTheZipdrive said:

I just hope the bone fatigue is not severe enough to send you to AMARC.

If only I could secure a guided tour (hint, hint) I would be off to AMARC at the first opportunity - fatigued or not!