These are now officially open for ordering.

Because you always need more details to make your Tomcat better.

Fightertown Decals 48082 - F-14A/B/D Tomcat Data and Weapons.

From tires to exhausts and everything in between, we've got you covered. Lots of details that we've always wanted and a few things we've never thought of... Cockpit instruments, boarding ladder and steps, rivet/fastener detail, multiple colors of formation lights, and a whole lot more. We even made boot prints to add that level of realism on weathering.

FTD48082_F14DATAx_zpsawrg5um9.jpg

Have fun!

Brian

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals

Because you always need more details to make your Tomcat better.

Fightertown Decals 48082 - F-14A/B/D Tomcat Data and Weapons.

From tires to exhausts and everything in between, we've got you covered. Lots of details that we've always wanted and a few things we've never thought of... Cockpit instruments, boarding ladder and steps, rivet/fastener detail, multiple colors of formation lights, and a whole lot more. We even made boot prints to add that level of realism on weathering.

FTD48082_F14DATAx_zpsawrg5um9.jpg

Have fun!

Brian

Hi Brian

I'm seeing a lot of great new products from Fightertown on this forum just lately and am certainly a user of them too but just out of curiosity, how come the new webpage is not being updated with these new productions with full images of the instruction sheets like the old page?

Andrew - We've been through hell with getting a working website. Yahoo died and despite their claims it was fixed, it never was and never could be. We went to Volusion and spent months setting that up only to get an outrageous bill from them for 4 months. $100/mo instead of the $15/mo contract. We found out the site was hacked at the beginning and Volusion would never address or correct it. After $350 in over charges we cancelled the account and found our current (and permanent home). We're working on getting profiles, sheets and possibly the instructions up but right now, the front page sheet is the priority. We have the last 4 sheets listed on the site. All older sheets have been passed on to a distributor so we only have the current releases for sale on the website.

About to be listed for sale are the 3 new sheets about to be released:

Fightertown USA Part 2

Superhornets East Coast

F-14 Data and Weapons

Thanks! And glad you like the new stuff.

-brian

Andrew - We've been through hell with getting a working website. Yahoo died and despite their claims it was fixed, it never was and never could be. We went to Volusion and spent months setting that up only to get an outrageous bill from them for 4 months. $100/mo instead of the $15/mo contract. We found out the site was hacked at the beginning and Volusion would never address or correct it. After $350 in over charges we cancelled the account and found our current (and permanent home). We're working on getting profiles, sheets and possibly the instructions up but right now, the front page sheet is the priority. We have the last 4 sheets listed on the site. All older sheets have been passed on to a distributor so we only have the current releases for sale on the website.

Fightertown USA Part 2

Superhornets East Coast

F-14 Data and Weapons

-brian

Hi Brian

Thanks for explanation about the web page. That's terrible, the issues you've had with providers. At least the product hasn't suffered and you can still pump out great work. I just purchased the Best of the Best and the Super Hornet Ball West Coast sheets. I have four sheets of the original F-14A/B/D Data set which I still have not used.

This one is sized for Hasegawa with Hobby Boss fit just fine. If there is anything different in sizing in AMK or Tamiya or any other manufacturer 1-48 Tomcat kit, we'll look at doing a specific kit sheet once they're out. Figuring there's quite a few Hasegawa kits out there in dire need of a little more attention to detail ;)

And yes, there is AIM-54A/C, ATM-54, AIM-7, AIM-9, GBU-10/12/16/24/ JDAM 31/38 and MK82/83/84 markings. And we included a few rows of rivets for your use as well as the leading edge slats. Lots more goodies on there as well. Will get some instructions up over the weekend.

Cheers,

Brian

What a wonderful release Brian. Sorely needed I would think. The only thing I see I will have trouble with is actually getting the stuff off of the sheet :) I am sure a new sharp no. 11 will be in order. I still recall using a data sheet for an F-15 to do the panel numbers and that near drove me crazy. Took me over nine hours to do the top and I never finished the bottom. At least your stuff will be readable which I appreciate as it looks so great :thumbsup:

Fightertown USA Part 2

Superhornets East Coast

F-14 Data and Weapons

-brian

Could you give us a few reputable on-line shops where we could buy your products.

Now that is cool...... would you ever consider giving the same lovin to Legacy Bugs A/B/C/D's and of course Super Bugs? Instrument panels maybe even HUD transparencies??

Cheers

Emil