CD144004 - C-135 Family General Purpose Markings

@Kursad,  Thank you for this sheet!  I received my sets yesterday and they are SWEET!  Also, I appreciate the added black tail numbers. They are a different size than my previously purchased sets of Mark I 1/144 USAF numbers in black and white; DMK14407 & DMK14438.  So I will be doing my research to determine exactly which to use for whichever scheme I am building.  This all adds up to added flexibility!  You deserve a rest.  Have a wonderful holiday season!  R/ Dutch

Christmas came early at my house.   Got my 135 and 141 decals and I can't be any more happier.   Would love to hit the work bench by new knee is keeping me away.  

Kursad, you are without question, our Braille scale supplier for decals.    I can't wait for your next releases in 1/144.  You have clearly become my go to source in aftermarket decals.  Thank you so much for producing some of the most comprehensive decal sets in the industry.  :cheers:

Don

Edited by Drifterdon
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2016 at 4:13 PM, KursadA said:

You have been asking for general C-135 / KC-135 data markings for a while. Let us do these. I am satisfied with how the 1/144 KC-135R sheet is doing so far, and I already know how successful the 1/72 scale sheet was. With the C-135/KC-135 having served in so many versions, it makes sense that a general markings sheet will be well received. I will then use this sheet as the basis for a more extensive series of C-135/KC-135 sheets. I intend to do these in 1/72 and 1/144 scales both.

Endless promises and fanciful sneak peeks are not really my style. 

OK Kursad, great work on all of the C-135 decal sheets. I am impressed. I know you have year end tax paperwork, the new January releases to get ready, etc..., but I am curious when you might release the C-135 Family generic decal in 1:72 scale? I have two projects that would directly benefit from a 1:72 scale release. Thanks for making my year in 2016 and I look forward to 2017 as I wish you all the best. R/ Dutch

27 minutes ago, Dutch said:

OK Kursad, great work on all of the C-135 decal sheets. I am impressed. I know you have year end tax paperwork, the new January releases to get ready, etc..., but I am curious when you might release the C-135 Family generic decal in 1:72 scale? I have two projects that would directly benefit from a 1:72 scale release. Thanks for making my year in 2016 and I look forward to 2017 as I wish you all the best. R/ Dutch

Way back when the project started, he said this would be in 1/72 as well, I definitely need them for a RC-135 build in 1/72!

Hoops

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...