Aztec Airbrush A7778

Yeah I know but don't forget mate I'm living Down Under in a regional area where it takes at least 3 days to get something posted from Sydney, even though it's only a 7 hour drive. Besides I've got a back up airbrush and I'm happy to wait for a new replacement.

Oh gotcha, I stand corrected. I had no idea and can appreciate the situation with better understanding.

Aztek is strange brand of airbrushes. I bougt a Aztec A320 - a twenty years ago - and used it - for first time and last time.... I have a mini compresor Sparmax AC-66 and adapter don´t pass to air outlet of compressor...

Aztek is strange brand of airbrushes. I bougt a Aztec A320 - a twenty years ago - and used it - for first time and last time.... I have a mini compresor Sparmax AC-66 and adapter don´t pass to air outlet of compressor...

Hello AICZ,

What happened with the Aztek airbrush that you used it for the, First & Last time?

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys, When my airbrush turned up from Testors it still had the same problem with the nozzle turning. I thought that was a waist of $40Au for postage, I contacted Testors again and got an email that the person in charge was away for a few days and I just have to wait for a response. Any way I kept using the airbrush and after a few painting sessions my big fear happened, when I placed it down in my spray booth the front end broke off :wmsmiley-poop-hits-the-fan:/> I contacted Testors Wednesday, again and I'm still waiting for a response.

I've given up all hope this company doing the right thing by me. :smiley-chores015:/> So I went out and bought an all metal airbrush from Paasche, the Talon TG-3F. I tried it out and it performed beautifully, spraying really nice tight lines and also being able to pull it apart to get in and clean it properly. :nanner: :nanner:/> :nanner:/> :yahoo:/> :yahoo:/> :nanner:/> :nanner:/> :nanner:/>

Yeah, gotta say my Iwata is far less frustrating than my old Aztek A470 which I battled on with for 15yr before finally giving up on (I'm a stubborn b*@#$%^&).

I can do freehand camo in 1/72 with the Iwata.

Edited by Thommo
  • 2 weeks later...

Well this morning when I opened up the mail box you could have knocked me over with a feather. :jaw-dropping:/> There waiting inside was a package from Testors with a brand new A7778 airbrush, the nozzle head still turns but at least Testors gave me another air brush. So now I have my new air brush from Paasche and the A7778, now I'm a happy camper and hopefully this will be the end of my troubles. Thanks to everyone for guiding me through this annoying time. :cheers:/>