Hey Tony long time no read.......errrrrr....see; so whatcha been up to, ya been taking a hiatus from plastic manglin'....it helps every now and then....kinda refreshes the old gray matter and the mind......:hmmm: so now you're back whatcha gonna build first?. Well you did say old friends and I'm one of the oldest chronologically speaking here on ARC..there are a few with more years, but I gott'em in the gray hair dept :D .

Edited by #1 Greywolf

Wow! Not much has changed eh! lol!!!! Sorry guys, still building cars :) Heritagecon this Sunday, hope to see you all there! Sold 110 vendors tables, if you can't find it this weekend it doesn't exist!

Not doing to bad, heart is doing better after the heart attack a couple of years back and have a new wife which has changed my life dramatically for the better! Hope all are doing well here :)

Tony

Hiya Big Man!

Glad to hear all is well, emotionally and physically. Unfortunately I won't be at Heritagecon on Sunday. I was supposed to go to New Brunswick for baby brother's 50th birthday on 19 March. Plans changed last minute and he's coming to Ottawa to celebrate. His kids, our sister and I all live here so it makes sense.

I've missed too many of your shows. Come hell or high water, I'll be there next year as long as it's not in January or the first week of February. And I will NOT stay at the Super 8 with the paper thin walls...

Have a great show. Say hi to the gang and take another memorial ARC at Heritagecon wanted poster.

Take care.

Mike

Gents:

I am happy to be back on the boards, and see a few familiar names again. Gone for 3-4 yrs!

Happy to get back to building again! Obviously a good week to "start over".

Alvin5182

(Al Davis)

Hey TonyGreat to hear from you again. Are you displaying cars at this weekend's show? I'll see you there. Guess life had some bumps for you, but you've landed on your feet.

Cheers

Paul

Edited by MacStingy

Hey TonyGreat to hear from you again. Are you displaying cars at this weekend's show? I'll see you there. Guess life had some bumps for you, but you've landed on your feet.

Cheers

Paul

See ya Sunday Paul :)

Gents:

I am happy to be back on the boards, and see a few familiar names again. Gone for 3-4 yrs!

Happy to get back to building again! Obviously a good week to "start over".

Alvin5182

(Al Davis)

Hey Al. Glad to see you back! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Just to let you know I'm calling it quits in 2 weeks after 31 1/2. :woo:

Hi Mike

Sorry you won't be able to make it but family first :) Next years is already cast in stone for the middle of March!

Talk atya soon my friend

Tony

That's perfect! With over a year's advance notice, I'm in! I'll do the usual in that I can come down on Saturday and help set up that night and then head to the show on Sunday morning. If the show was any other weekend this month, I'd be all over it like white on rice. Murphy's Law. How fitting. I hate that guy. :angry: I look forward to 2017. :D

Good luck with the show on Sunday buddy.

Mike

Mike

Hey Al. Glad to see you back! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Just to let you know I'm calling it quits in 2 weeks after 31 1/2. :woo:/>

That's perfect! With over a year's advance notice, I'm in! I'll do the usual in that I can come down on Saturday and help set up that night and then head to the show on Sunday morning. If the show was any other weekend this month, I'd be all over it like white on rice. Murphy's Law. How fitting. I hate that guy. :angry:/> I look forward to 2017. :D/>

Good luck with the show on Sunday buddy.

Mike

Thanks Mike! See ya next year for sure :D

Mike