Israeli F4 Phantom in 1/32 scale

Hi Guys,

Here is one of my last builds, The Tamiya 1/32 F4-E early version with "hard-wing". It is painted in the original camouflage pattern as provided to Israel by McDonnell aircraft in 1968. The decal markings are from Israedecal and replicate an aircraft from #119 "Bat" squadron as it would have appeared in the 1973, Yom Kippur War. The F4-E resin cockpit is from "Avionix".

DSCN3295_zps72c37166.jpg

DSCN3303_zpsf1b5925f.jpg

DSCN3293_zpsae661833.jpg

DSCN3291_zps45424b3e.jpg

DSCN3287_zps361af552.jpg

DSCN3328_zpscd8fd6c2.jpg

DSCN3326_zps47356c57.jpg

DSCN3320_zpsac0085c0.jpg

DSCN3321_zps268e40ad.jpg

http://edokunscalemodelingpage.blogspot.com/2014/11/132nd-scale-tamiya-f4-e-phantom-ii-of.html

Brilliant! When I was a kid, the Israeli Phantoms were the cutting edge and we all dreamed of flying them. I love your attention to the details here. It must have taken you forever to complete all the stencilling alone! Congrats on a truly phenomenal build, and thanks for bringing back the memories!

:worship:

Brilliant! When I was a kid, the Israeli Phantoms were the cutting edge and we all dreamed of flying them. I love your attention to the details here. It must have taken you forever to complete all the stencilling alone! Congrats on a truly phenomenal build, and thanks for bringing back the memories!

:worship:/>

Then here's a photo you'll like Jamie. I took this photo in 1972 in the North of Israel.

AmiadPhantom3_zpsnvrieahp.jpg