Kinetic's new Hornet

I was trying to take advantage of Luckymodel promotion, with one kit shipping is $15 to the US. with two kit, shipping went up to $54 and with three kits, shipping is at $66 :(/>

I thought the price of gas is dropping?

It's cheaper to have three separate boxes shipped at $15.00 each.

Just got my kit today and it looks great! No need to fill and sand ejector pin marks in the landing gear bays and intakes. Modding is generally sharp and details are crisp. Kinetic have really come a long way since their F-16.

Instructions are a little vague in places though.

Mark

Well, this is model market. When I release the C the client will ask A and when We release A they will ask for C. Ha ha

you're indeed right!w00t.gif ...don't take it as a critique! i'm happy for those who'd wish a "C" variant first! ...i just have no personal interest in it, as i only plan to build canadian hornets.

also, i'm not in a hurry... i was just wondering when it will happen. (an answer like "this fall" or "this Christas" would have been preferred to a fortune coockie answer...laugh.gif)

Well, this is model market. When I release the C the client will ask A and when We release A they will ask for C. Ha ha

Well it's alright now I've learned my lesson well, you see you can't please everyone so ya got to please yourself

- Rick Nelson

Edited by #1 Greywolf