this thread is dedicated to whom from us who wanted to show sympathy and solidarity to our Belgium's friend, nothing more... like our members from belgium, the first that come to my mind is Danny from DACO.

anyone knows other members that originate or lived in Belgium??

for the political part, let that to other forums please.

Edited by mingwin

Thoughts and prayers to the innocent victims and their families in this latest and again completely senseless cowardly terrorist attack.

Don

Arrived in Brussels not far from NATO HQ and the airport when it all started this morning . At first no clue what was going on but when i saw all the ambulances and police race to the airport i knew it was bad. Followed events on the Internet and it really made me mad

I hope they catch the scum that did this and put them away for the rest of their miserable lifes!

As stated above, we had it coming and everyone in Belgium with a minimum sence of reality knew it.

Specifically Belgians, but also Europeans in general: we feel for you during your time of uncertainty and grief. We share your challenges both on a personal and a political level. I can't imagine what life must be like in the immediate wake of these explosions, but we Americans want to help however we can.

Flag-Pins-Belgium-USA.jpg

All of us here in Belgium are in shock. Most of us knew, after Madrid, London and Paris, Brussels couldn't be long after. However, the shock isn't less.

Let us all take a few moments to think of all the victims and the insanity of the whole situation. I recently became a father and it changes your perspective. Where i would normally feel rage, it has been replaced with concern for my fiancee and daughter.

Don't get me wrong, i still feel anger, just not as much as i would have done.

For now, we pray and hug our loved ones a bit longer.

Horrifying, of course. My heart goes out to everyone touched by this.

Sadly though, not even a little shocking anymore. It's like mass shootings in the US - just another day and another big city bombing (or another mass shooting).

I'm very sad for the pain and suffering caused by this terrorist attack. I'm also sad because I don't see much desire to do what needs to be done to terminate this problem.

one thing is sure; here is not the place to write about that... please!

BTW. thanks to our Belgian fellow members that have taken the time to show up here, much appreciated.

Edited by mingwin

I will join the other members of ARC in prayers and condolescences to the victims and their families.I spent the whole morning yesterday following the news...I feel the pain and the rage of the Belgian brothers and and sincerely I wonder when Rome will be hit, because even happen to my city, as Rome is a primary target for this scum.

Gianni

Why would ISIS hit the Vatican?

Because is the Holy city of we "Crusader"!!

Today I see a lot more Police cars and roadblock in Rome,but this isn't the way to fight these cowards...

Gianni

Don't pray. Think.

We'll destroy the terrorists one by one.

Great! It's going to Take 30 years, billions of dollars, and thousands of dead.

Still interested? Think your country can stay mad enough long enough? Or do they suddenly develop amnesia after a few years?

Because boy let me tell you...

Edited by TaiidanTomcat