Annetra (designed and tooled by AMK) 1/48 Mi-8MT CAD images

• 4 months later...

The Moson Show 2019 will be next weekend on 27th and 28th of April in Hungary. The brand new Annetra injection moulded 48th scale Mi-17 Hip helicopter kit test sprues will be shown on Annetra stand.

Best regards

Gabor

20 hours ago, huey_crew_chief said:

How long before it will be on the market?

There is no announcement from the manufacturer for release. I think they want to avoid a mistake made by other makers.

But it is important to have news and show what is already made, to give a glimpse of progress in this project.

Best regards

Gabor

Apart from the test sprues on display at Moson this coming (27th & 28th April) weekend, the Annetra stand on the first floor of the school building will also have illustration of the first 4 marking versions for the new 48th scale Annetra Mi-17 kit.

Markings shown at Moson with the first kit will be Czech AF, Hungarian AF, Macedonian AF and Slovakian AF.

A bit of off-topic. Annetra stand will also have at the show the ZO-91 ultrasonic cutter for use on resin and plastic parts.

Best regards

Gabor

The Czech manufacturer Annetra has released four marking options for the new mould 48 th scale Mi-17 kit.

YK6otO9.jpg

tVbvKzB.jpg

QvR5f5Y.jpg

21kf9zi.jpg 

At the Moson Show tomorrow a closer look can be made at the art work and of the plastic parts.

Best regards

Gabor

What about the Czech Annetra Mi-17 kit in 48 th scale? It was on display along with several sprues and bits and pieces. Some parts were visibly still missing, there was no weaponry as well as some structural elements.

cKgMvZl.jpg

An interesting solution to have the TV3-117 engine bays and the main reductor housing as a separate part. It could even mean a fairly easy conversion into the early version, the original Mi-8 with TV2-117 engines.

TwHKtEg.jpg

hDN4HR4.jpg

Next to the full built airframe was a cockpit / rear cockpit section as a separate “insert” element. The pilot cockpit looks very detailed with lots of parts which is essential since the Mi-17 canopy is big and one can see basically everything that is inside.

SfzZUMh.jpg

The kit should be released in several versions each with different markings. For the first it should be as shown above, basically a European boxing. Hope that with time there will be a “pure fighter” version to represent Afganistan Russian airframes with lots of small extras. It could be an endless line with all those different users of the Hip helicopter.

Best regards

Gabor   

I did see it on Moson show in Hungary this weekend.

It looks very nice. Some flaws in casting that will probably be removed since these were early test parts, a bit naked surface details on fuse, that's a pitty, but overall impressive kit which I can hardly wait

Edited by skuki

Wow some nice parts there and a sort of build up. Good news for us helicopter modellers. Nice to see that detail in the cockpit. I still remember the days when a lot of companies did not even include the collective in their kits. 

I am looking forward to this kit. The only other one I had was one in 1/50th I believe from some Russian kit company. It came i multi coloured plastic and very rough. Went to helicopter heaven many many years ago.

Lots of nice schemes out there too and I can even build a Canadian one when we leased them in Afghanistan.

2 hours ago, skyhawk174 said:

I can even build a Canadian one when we leased them in Afghanistan.

Not from the basic kit being designed here. You will need to wait for someone to do a modernized conversion as they did in 1/72 or be prepared to do a lot of work yourself.17982c955a97edd90cee59357d701d0d.jpg.5999c35ff085e404cb1913c4e438e693.jpg

Edited by RCAFFAN