Eglin Airforce Base Test Aircraft Collection

Hey Guys, I am a Newbie to Arc forums but have lurked here for a while know and thought I would share some of my recently finished Models. Here are my finished Eglin Test aircraft themed models I have been working on for a while. It's been a long hard road to get them done and I am Pleased with how they came out other than some decals that silvered a little bit. I used Vallejo model air acrylic paints set's and they worked a dream for me. I did my usual water based washes and weathering as well. I tried using every new modern bomb and missile load out scenarios I could think of on most of the aircraft and yes I know the F-15C Eagle is and air superiority fighter, but I have seen that they could use an outboard wing weapons station only rated for 1000 pound or so, so I loaded it up with a AGM-88 Harm missile and a JSOW on the inboard wing pylon. I figure what the Heck, they are test aircraft so let's go for it. I think it looks way cool to me anyway even if they don't really carry them. Enjoy the ride gentlemen.

Chris Causey

Italeri 1/48th scale A-10C Warthog.

DSC03363_zpswyotkmhx.jpg

DSC03364_zpsbnh2acnk.jpg

DSC03368_zpstpucui9u.jpg

DSC03367_zpscrzt0an9.jpg

DSC03369_zps9uac5pia.jpg

Revels 1/48th scale F-15E Strike Eagle.

DSC03387_zpsmaunm0wo.jpg

DSC03388_zps6vxruoyf.jpg

DSC03389_zps8ounyyxe.jpg

DSC03390_zpssrbu5j1d.jpg