AMK 1/48 Aero Vodochody L-39 Albatros

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup:/>

And many thanks for that picture! I can clearly see me trying to build a 72nd scale replica loaded with those four R-60.

Have a look at interesting missiles on interesting aircraft: Finnish AF Hawk with R-60 missiles!

Best regards

Gabor

AMK be for this case so kind and give on to of the box CZECH aircraft boxart with CZECH or CZECHOSLOVAK L-39 with czech flaq roundels !!!! On quarter scale DelfĂ­n is Soviet/Russian aircraft and on 1/72 Ukraine ! DelfĂ­n and Albatros are MADE IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA (or L-39 CZECH Republic) and on boxart may be - logic - in OUR CZECH (CZECHOSLOVAK) colours !!! I was very dissapointed from box arts on both DelfĂ­n :(

AMK be for this case so kind and give on to of the box CZECH aircraft boxart with CZECH or CZECHOSLOVAK L-39 with czech flaq roundels !!!! On quarter scale DelfĂ­n is Soviet/Russian aircraft and on 1/72 Ukraine ! DelfĂ­n and Albatros are MADE IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA (or L-39 CZECH Republic) and on boxart may be - logic - in OUR CZECH (CZECHOSLOVAK) colours !!! I was very dissapointed from box arts on both DelfĂ­n sad.gif

i would have been disappointed if the L-29 kit have had anything else than a soviet one on boxtop. USSR was, by very very far, the primary user of the aircraft. ...and i'm rather sure that the aircraft "success" itself was "slightly" boost by the soviets (read: if USSR had decided Czech didn't make their own design, there wouldn't have been any... those where the USSR days... and to a certain extend, this apply to the L-39 as well)

if i only had one wish about AMK's "boxart"; it would be to source for a boxart paint artist! (to me, a photo of a landing aircraft, or a CAD rendering with color texture, is hardly "art"...in the "boxART") ...but don't take it as a rent; the box content is way more important!

Edited by mingwin

AMK be for this case so kind and give on to of the box CZECH aircraft boxart with CZECH or CZECHOSLOVAK L-39 with czech flaq roundels !!!! On quarter scale DelfĂ­n is Soviet/Russian aircraft and on 1/72 Ukraine ! DelfĂ­n and Albatros are MADE IN CZECHOSLOVAKIA (or L-39 CZECH Republic) and on boxart may be - logic - in OUR CZECH (CZECHOSLOVAK) colours !!! I was very dissapointed from box arts on both DelfĂ­n :(/>

OK! We can’t have you disappointed can we?

I will see what we can do for you.

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Ok, so just like the F-14D thread, we would like to ask for your input on decals for an L-39C.

I am thinking we have to do at least one Czech, probably 2 and at least one Hungarian.

Any preferences?

I have already contacted Breitling.

. USSR

Ok, so just like the F-14D thread, we would like to ask for your input on decals for an L-39C.

I am thinking we have to do at least one Czech, probably 2 and at least one Hungarian.

Any preferences?

I can't think of any markings that suits me...

L39-cockp_050.JPG

Aero_L-39_Albatros_Airshow_Radom_2007.jpg

L-39%20shark.jpg

dongo_21.jpg

img.rep_.foto_.sap_.baltic.bees_.pub_.apr_.2015.jpg

Regards,

Isn’t that a ZO in Algerian markings? Two pylons on the wing = ZO?

We are doing the C first.

But it was you suggesting Hungarian decals for the L-39C B)

The Hungarians flew the L-39ZO.

Isn't that a ZO in Algerian markings? Two pylons on the wing = ZO?

We are doing the C first.

But it was you suggesting Hungarian decals for the L-39C B)/>/>

The Hungarians flew the L-39ZO.

Oh, then only the Latvian Baltic Bees of the group I posted qualifies as the Hungarians are indeed L-39ZO and I believe the Lithuanian one is an L-39ZA:

6295221715_867756b53f_b.jpg

Regards,

I am a boring, tiresome swine but I'll be happy ( :yahoo: ) with the customary Czech scheme, especially one with the cartoon bird on the intake side:

Like these two

Actually, I'd be seriously thrilled just to have a new 1/48 kit -you can mail me some decals later!

*EDIT*: Of course, nobody would be daft enough to suggest any of these:

My link 1

My link 2

My link 3

My link 4

...would they? :rolleyes:

Edited by ChippyWho

What about a nice blue bird from the Kazahk Air Force ?

http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1926790.html

Another vote for this scheme: simple, colorful and a "workhorse", not a one-off, I love it. Put this one in the box, Martin, and I promise I will not only buy it, I will build it with an In Progress thread here on ARC.

Cheers,

Tom