Excellent suggestions - thank you. Decals for Maj. Anderson's aircraft are definitely needed, and so are markings for at least one ROCAF example. I will make sure they will be on the sheet.

Excellent suggestions - thank you. Decals for Maj. Anderson's aircraft are definitely needed, and so are markings for at least one ROCAF example. I will make sure they will be on the sheet.

Happy to provide help on ROCAF if any is needed. You know where to find me ;)

• 6 months later...

This sheet will be part of my November releases. The Taiwanese markings did not make it onto the sheet, but Maj. Anderson's aircraft (as well as eight other USAF/CIA aircraft) is featured. Accurate stencilling (including legible fuel type markings on the wings and fuselage) and wing walkways, too. I should be able to post some profiles soon.

Edited by KursadA

Nice, it will be great to have some different markings for the U-2 Very anxious to see the profiles. 66682 is of particular interest to e. Thanks for doing this sheet. Don M..

Edited by viper50
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Kursad, don't know if its on my end but your link comes back

Multiple Choices

The document name you requested (/cd48118.html) could not be found on this server. However, we found documents with names similar to the one you requested.

Available documents:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, KursadA said:

Check out the new 1/48 scale U-2A/C coming from AFV Club!  

No automatic alt text available.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/AFVCLUB.TW/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1888884937823683&__tn__=-UC-R

With an MSRP of $89.95? :whistle::coolio:

Oh well, at least I don't have to try to find any more Cutting Edge cockpit sets for the 15+ kits I still have.

Larry

It looks like this sheet was just a couple of years early 🙂  After the announcement of the AFV Club kit; the sales of this sheet had picked up again. I have fewer than 80 left. I suspect the sheet will sell out quickly after the release of the kit; and it may take a few months before I can reprint it again. So, buy yours now while it can still be obtained easily. The sheet was designed to match good scale plans and does not have any kit-dependent elements; so it should work on the AFV Club if it is scaled correctly.

• 5 months later...

In case you missed the other thread - this sheet is sold out. I will not be able to reprint it sometime before early 2020. If you would like to build the new AFV Club (or the old Hawk) kit with these decals, make sure you get one now from my resellers.