1/48 P-3 Orion!

Nice try there :rofl:

The Revell box for the P-3C in 1/72nd has a length of 49.2 cm and a wing span of 41.7 cm. If this was truly 1/48th the length should be about 73.8 cm and a wing span of 62.6 cm.

I am so wishing this was true and then I could get rid of my 6 Hasegawa and Revell kits. I never say never anymore as I have been burnt so many times with the likes of Trumpeter and Hobby Boss around.

Hmm ok you are right. However I think the B-17 was a real possibility compared to the P-3.

I hope to see a 1/48 P-3 before I go to that hobby shop in the sky and I think the only company that might even think about doing it would be Trumpeter. We'll see :0

Hey it is not as if I have nothing else to build.

Hmm ok you are right. However I think the B-17 was a real possibility compared to the P-3.

I hope to see a 1/48 P-3 before I go to that hobby shop in the sky and I think the only company that might even think about doing it would be Trumpeter. We'll see :0

Hey it is not as if I have nothing else to build.

I was told that Kinetic had one on the drawing board...but went with the 1/32 T-45 instead. I think Kinetic, Trumpeter or Revell would be the likely candidates.

Don't give up hope. With the recent spate of large kits, I don't see this as pure imagination.

This ^^^. Honestly look at what's been done in 1/32 the last few years. Just a short while ago you would have been laughed off the internet for even suggesting them. Never say never. I'd be in for a 1/48 Orion :thumbsup: .

:cheers:

This ^^^. Honestly look at what's been done in 1/32 the last few years. Just a short while ago you would have been laughed off the internet for even suggesting them. Never say never. I'd be in for a 1/48 Orion :thumbsup:/> .

:cheers:/>

Line forming behind me and there are a bunch of guys ahead of me too WTF :lol:

• 2 years later...