X-47B FM models 1/48 diorama

Well done and a great theme! Looks like a nice kit as well. But, I have to question the stealthiness of it with all those antennae! Even the OLD SR-71 had antennae that folded into the fuselage for less radar detection. Maybe I'm missing something...

But, nice build and presentation.

DET1460

Well done and a great theme! Looks like a nice kit as well. But, I have to question the stealthiness of it with all those antennae! Even the OLD SR-71 had antennae that folded into the fuselage for less radar detection. Maybe I'm missing something...

But, nice build and presentation.

Officially it is a "representative shape" to a notional signature target in order to assess the flying qualities of a tailless air vehicle in the ship environment. No hard signature requirement.

As an aside, these things seem like a terrible idea, if a tech support guy from Nintendo can take control of my computer to fix the wifi so I can watch Netflix on the wii, then these can and WILL be hacked, and then they're going to turn these things on our troops. PILOTS fly airplanes, not computers...

Hang on. Home systems are quite different from UAVs. Software on the former is designed to be supported remotely. The latter are designed to survive hostile environments of all sorts.

The people usually supporting my work laptop are hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away. It's the way things are...