V1 Decals March/April New Releases

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since we posted here, but things are better than even in our new location so we thought we'd post all our new releases from March and April for you here and keep you updated with all our monthly new release information.

Air Namibia McDonnell Douglas MD-11

Alitalia McDonnell Douglas MD-11

Alitalia McDonnell Douglas MD-11C Combi

Alitalia McDonnell Douglas MD-11F Cargo

China Airlines McDonnell Douglas MD-11 (Old Livery)

Canada 3000 Airbus A320 (Monarch Hybrid Livery)

Ethiopian Cargo McDonnell Douglas MD-11

Finnair McDonnell Douglas MD-11

Garuda Indonesia McDonnell Douglas MD-11

JAL Japan Airlines McDonnell Douglas MD-11

Iron Maiden Boeing 747-400 (Book Of Souls World Tour 2016)

MASkargo McDonnell Douglas MD-11

MEA Middle East Airlines Boeing 747-200

United Airlines Boeing 737-500 (New Livery)

Westjet Encore Bombardier Q400

All of our decals are laser-printed weekly on demand and available in all scales with flat-rate shipping worldwide. Be sure to check out our website for more information or to download our new April Catalog and follow us on Facebook for the most up to date information on our latest releases, news, and promotions.

Cheers!

Ben those look great. Always nice when you can get decals for airliner kits that are not available elsewhere.

I really like the Canada 3000 markings and I was unaware that they added the yellow. I flew that airline and loved it. Well not so much the leg room but the food was amazing.

I notice you don't really say which kit the markings are sized for. Not sure if it matters in a lot of cases as they may only be one kit but with some of them don't they have multiple companies issuing kits? Just concerned with some of the tail markings that may be affected by the different shapes. Just asking here.

Thanks for the info and I will have a look at your catalogue and see what I don't need :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Chris! Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I must have my notifications turned off.. Glad we could help :)

Anyhow you're right, the only place that's currently listed is in the instruction sheets, but we hope to fix that once our long-overdue website is finally ready. That Canada 3000 livery was actually a hybrid livery leased from Monarch Airlines back in the day. Canadian Airlines and PWA did similar liveries on 737s. Sure looks neat though eh? :)

Anyhow, most of our decals are designed for the most "popular" 1:144 kits on the market, with a few exceptions. Our L-1011s, MD-11s, DC-10s, and the old 747-200s are designed for 1/200 Hasegawa kits. Airbuses, 737NGs, and 747-400s are designed for the 1/144 Revell kits. 737-300/400/500, 757s, 777s for the 1/144 minicraft kits. 767s for the Zvezda kit, and Q400s for the Welsh kit. I've probably forgotten a whole bunch, but I will add a document to our website and catalog to better explain perhaps. Thank you for the idea!

• 2 weeks later...

Neat idea! Unfortunately we can't print white which will make the stripe a bit tough for us to do a good job of, but perhaps one might be able to modify the Minicraft 737 set with a bit of messing around? Wouldn't be perfect, but might get eh job done. Would certainly be cool to get our hands on the new kit though.