Kursad, you seen these F-15 markings?

I have seen them - it is a very interesting scheme. I would consider doing it if I can access the references I need in time, but it is too early to say anything. I hope more photos will be released soon.

I doubt I may be able to get to do these though - my release schedule is already pretty full until the Fall.

https://kobi5.com/news/regional-news/promotion-change-of-command-at-kingsley-field-24855/

Edited by KursadA

Holy hell that thing is terrible looking. Maybe next time pic one idea, instead of throwing all of them on the jet.

Good grief...

I agree completely. Reminds me of those "Idol Master" releases from Hasegawa.

F-15E_Chihaya_Model.jpg

that IS ugly!
Holy hell that thing is terrible looking.
I agree completely.
I don't think there are enough adjectives for hideous to describe that aircraft.
Had they stick only with what's on the fins, that would have been a more than fitting tribute...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Joker.jpg

Regards,

OK, then, ugly is in the eye of the beholder. I think it looks good. I think the Europeans and Canadians do a better job of commemorative schemes. I do like colorful special schemes and model them when the opportunity arrises!

TMOAF-16Cwebcopy.jpg

Revell 1/72 F-16C

HasFA-18Cweb.jpg

Hasegawa F-18C

Holy hell that thing is terrible looking. Maybe next time pic one idea, instead of throwing all of them on the jet.

Good grief...

I guess you either love or hate this scheme.

I don't normally like any color jets, I like this one,