FIGHTS ON DECALS Adversary A-4 & TA-4 Skyhawks Part 1 & 2 LINKS HOT!!!

Antoine, the "no hump Mike" were A-4Ms with the avionics hump and other gear removed for higher performance.

The resulting "Mighty Mikes" then became faster and/or quicker versions of the A-4 Mike, for adversary use.

It is cool to see an aftermarket decal company pay attention to these 4 airframes. They are some of the coolest of the bunch when it comes to "A-4 Ringers" that we can model. (with a nod to the TA-4Ss and Army A-4C at the top of the Ringer list, of course)

Mike, I am very glad to read this

"To answer a few questions, 1/72nd is a real possibility, it will depend on how these sheets do but yes 72nd is under consideration as is the same for 32nd!"

it beats the heck out of "no decals for you!",,,,,,,I like this little shift in the hobby from the modern decal producers

Edited by Rex
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll take a 1/32 sheet if you do it. It doesn't have to be a sheet with all the schemes on it, just a couple of the cooler markings if it makes it easier/cheaper to do so.

Great looking stuff :thumbsup:/>/> !

:cheers:/>/>

+1 in 32nd scale. The tiger schemes for sure :worship:/> Fred K.

Edited by f5guy
  • 2 weeks later...

Antoine, the "no hump Mike" were A-4Ms with the avionics hump and other gear removed for higher performance.

The resulting "Mighty Mikes" then became faster and/or quicker versions of the A-4 Mike, for adversary use.

It is cool to see an aftermarket decal company pay attention to these 4 airframes. They are some of the coolest of the bunch when it comes to "A-4 Ringers" that we can model. (with a nod to the TA-4Ss and Army A-4C at the top of the Ringer list, of course)

Mike, I am very glad to read this

"To answer a few questions, 1/72nd is a real possibility, it will depend on how these sheets do but yes 72nd is under consideration as is the same for 32nd!"

it beats the heck out of "no decals for you!",,,,,,,I like this little shift in the hobby from the modern decal producers

Hey Rex,

Thanks, good to see someone as enthusiastic about Skyhawks as me! 72nd has a good shot at being printed but of course I'll make it known when a decision has been made!

Any news?

Nothing new, made a few last minute tweaks to the sheets. I'll be posting profiles soon.

Thanks

Mike

• 1 month later...

Hello once again, back with a couple of preview profiles from sheet FOD48001. Just an update on the sheets, they are at the printers and printing as we speak, so it's looking like a July Release!! Can't wait, More to follow soon!

Thanks

FIGHTS ON DECALS!

Profile%20PreviewSM_zpsuld1yec5.jpg

#21 is just screaming to be built. That blue on the gray and tan just pops out at you.

too bad I am one of the "wrong scale" guys,,,,,,,all I can do is give you a Kudo for your good work.

• 1 month later...

Back from the printers yet?

Rick L.

Back from the printers yet?

Steve B.

Hey Guy's,

Yes these are back from the printers and look awesome, Cartograf does it again! We are just waiting for the instructions to get back from the printers, but in the mean time these sheets can be preordered thru the Vagabond Decals site here ----->(FIGHTS ON DECALS)<-----

Almost there everyone, I'm super excited!

Thanks

Mike

FIGHTS ON DECALS!

IMG_6753_zps9tckotc3.jpg

IMG_6747_zpsuy2w9xip.jpg

IMG_6754_zpswy7gy4ig.jpg

IMG_6755_zpsc77wme1o.jpg

IMG_6751_zpsspwvojti.jpg

IMG_6752_zpsgoz9lemi.jpg

Edited by Mike5401
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I have tried placing my order for booth sets but when I select "add to cart" a pop-up shows up saying there is an "www.vagabonddecals.com says error undefined".

I tried from the Ipad, and 2 different PC's, any clue about that issue?

Thanks.

Marco