FIGHTS ON DECALS Adversary A-4 & TA-4 Skyhawks Part 1 & 2 LINKS HOT!!!

On October 16, 2016 at 0:42 PM, f5guy said:

Man..... that is an insane amount of adversary Scooter options... I love it! Just ordered ;0) Fred K.

Awesome Fred, glad you like the choices! There is plenty more were those came from. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I contacted Mike a little bit ago, and received this reply....

I'm slogging through the orders as fast as I can. There were a LOT more preorders than I expected, and my plate has been extra full lately, helping my kids out with their school projects. My goal is to be completely caught up within the next week or so. I'll keep you informed.

He also mentioned he is a one man shop, with another child on the way, so yeah, he's "busy"!!!!  Let's be patient, it will be worth it!

M

5 hours ago, Matt Walker said:

I contacted Mike a little bit ago, and received this reply....

I'm slogging through the orders as fast as I can. There were a LOT more preorders than I expected, and my plate has been extra full lately, helping my kids out with their school projects. My goal is to be completely caught up within the next week or so. I'll keep you informed.

He also mentioned he is a one man shop, with another child on the way, so yeah, he's "busy"!!!!  Let's be patient, it will be worth it!

M

Matt,

I appreciate you helping me keep everyone informed. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Everyone:

My oldest 2 daughters and I, plus my 6-year old who wanted to help, spent a couple hours bagging another 200 copies of each sheet (yes, 400 sheets in total!) last night. This was followed by a Mario Kart race (I won).

The distributor orders (Hannants, Sprue Bros, etc). were dropped off at the UPS store and a couple dozen retail orders were dropped off at the post office  over my lunch break today. I didn't know this until late last night, but we have family Christmas pictures to take on Saturday morning, so tomorrow afternoon, after I watch Miss. State - Alabama (GO DOGS!), I'll be packing up and shipping as many as I can (probably also while watching football). If I can get everything ready by 4:30, I can drop stuff off at the main post office in Fort Worth by 5:00. If not, well, my small local post office is going to need a bigger truck on Monday.

I've had to order some additional shipping supplies, which should be here before my current stock of shipping supplies runs out. 

We've had well over 100 pre-orders for these sheets, and most of them ordered 1 or more of each sheet, so you can imaging the volume of decals I'm packing and shipping.

Guy's,

Just thought I'd chime in here and say Mike H. is doing such a great job behind the scenes, which he does not get enough credit for! I know he's filling orders like a mad man trying to get everyone's orders out as fast as possible. We thought these sheets would be successful but we didn't expect this many orders to come in as fast as they did. Not complaining, that's a great thing. :)

Keep up the great work Mike, and we know you guy's will love them once you have them in hand!

Hey guys,

Quick update, posted in a hurry:

I've got a ton of orders packed and ready for address labels, but all of this was brought to a screeching halt at 2:00 this morning. As a few of you know, my wife and I are expecting another baby girl, due in February. Last night, she started feeling really off, so we did a normal blood sugar test, and her levels were way off, in near dangerous territory. She's in the hospital right now, with levels returning to normal, but she'll be there all weekend. I'll post shipping updates as I get back to them.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Gary F said:

Any updates?

Hi Gary,

Yes. My wife's home from the hospital and doing much better. I'm getting 10-15 orders packed and labelled every evening, and going out the following day in the mail. 

I REALLY appreciate everyone's patience as I've had to deal with real life for a few weeks lately.

On 4/6/2016 at 10:13 PM, Mike5401 said:

Hi guy's, I am pleased with the feedback so far! To answer a few questions, 1/72nd is a real possibility, it will depend on how these sheets do but yes 72nd is under consideration as is the same for 32nd!

Yes, yes would like to see those in 1/32.  Got a plethora of 32nd Scooters I need to do in

adversary marking.

Jerry

5 hours ago, k5ikl said:

Yes, yes would like to see those in 1/32.  Got a plethora of 32nd Scooters I need to do in

adversary marking.

Jerry

I am SO on board with this idea too! Big scale adversary Scooters..... heck yeah! Fred K.

• 3 months later...

Glad to see VF-45 options and i hope the images of the jets i gave you guys were of some use...Will defo pick the 1/48 sheets up when funds allow....still hope oneday you guys will do both the Tiger VF-45 jets in 1/32

cheers,

Gary

On 3/4/2017 at 3:47 PM, phantom said:

We know there have been issues, and I still look forward to these decals arriving in my hands.

Hey Shawn,

I haven't forgotten about you. I've been busy the last couple of weeks helping the kids get caught up on all the homework and schoolwork they missed while out with Charlotte's birth and death. Rough few weeks, but we're getting back into the groove as best we can. 

Shoot me an email when you get the chance, though. Need to ask you something off board.

• 1 month later...