Ok!!!...sooooo...I started with the construction of the "spotlight" that the aircraft carries for night recognisance of the "opponent"...

P1010063.jpg

gif upload

...next comes the cockpit...my question...what cockpit ???...since I am going to built it in flight mode, I am not going to bother a lot...at the end of the day nothing would been seen ...

...taking shape...

P1010065_2.jpg

picture share

...the cockpit 90% done...

P1010066_2.jpg

screenshot windows

...the exhaust...First "paint" is on...needs a lot more work...

P1010068_2.jpg

upload pic

...the closed gear doors gave me a headache , but using hot water...pressure and a lot of swearing...ok...I can Live with that!!!

P1010069.jpg

uploading picturesP1010070.jpg

image ru

Edited by zark

Well..."painting" is on...

Humbrol 191 for the Silver undersides...P1010001.jpg

upload a gif

I did some kind of preshading, but the main objective is to have several shades of faded blue...hhhmmm...thats the main objective...we'll see...P1010003.jpg

img uploadP1010005.jpg

photo hosting sites

A friend from my modelling club, instructed me to "shave" of the "conical shape at the back of each pylon, since that was only applied on French aircraft...P1010006.jpg

image hosting above 5 mb

and the sidewinders are almost ready...I just need to apply a wash...decals and dry brushing...P1010007.jpg

gif image hosting

...from a distance the model looks the way I intended to look...P1010007_2.jpg

upload img

...in a closer examination...it looks even better, the "salting" procedure at its best...well, according to my eyes...P1010005_2.jpg

adult image uploadP1010004.jpg

free picture upload

...and some panels were sprayed with a lighter shade of the original colour...P1010010.jpg

upload a gif

...I'll be back with the weathering...oils...filters...pastels...swearing...etc...etc...etc...