Availability of references for 4-tone Soviet Mig-29 9-13

Hello guys. I wanted to do a 4-tone soviet camo Mig-29 and I was eyeing to do this one

115_2_23ww_zpss3ipb2e4.jpg

I have 2 other photos of this one but all of them are for the starboard side only. I was looking at the patterns for other 29s in the 115th and it seems they were sporting a different camo pattern. Any chance you have a reference for another mig in a similar pattern?

Another bird I'm considering is this

MIG-29-08_zps14xec3mu.jpg

mig-29-115iap-kokaydi_zpsctauzqtn.jpg

This is much easier as there is a complete art-drawing. But this was only a developmental/test/demonstration aircraft and I want something that serve so I'd prefer something else but I will take it for consideration.

There are plenty of pics of the 115th but unfortunately I don't have the decal "MOCKBA" and printing my own decal is not an option

Murzaevfamili-3ae-44w_zps9ggmgtxu.jpg

So unfortunately it has to be one without this marking.

Worst case scenario I'd have to improvise my own pattern but I'd really rather not. Any help would be greatly appreciated

(DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Pics not mine. Pics are taken from dif websites like the strizhi.ru. No copyright infringement intended)

Edited by gibo2016

Red 44 will also shortly be available from Linden Hill Decals in 1/72 scale. LHD 72037. It's at the printers now. The instruction booklet gives full color details and paint scheme. Here's the 1/48 GWH kit I did in in this scheme (LHD 48033):

MiG-29%209-13%2044%202_zps5roepad7.jpg

MiG-29%209-13%2044%208_zpsttp6kjml.jpg

MiG-29%209-13%2044%201_zpsbjakxlhc.jpg

Thanks for the help guys and nice work there. I'd be happy if mine even came remotely close to looking like those. Those really look the part. Thanks for sharing

Red 44 will also shortly be available from Linden Hill Decals in 1/72 scale. LHD 72037. It's at the printers now. The instruction booklet gives full color details and paint scheme. Here's the 1/48 GWH kit I did in in this scheme (LHD 48033):

That's awesome. Will look forward to getting that decal then

What scale are you building this in?

If it's in 1/72, then the Eastern Express MiG-29 9-13 kit has decals for it.

Hi. It's for 1/72. Thanks for the heads up

Edited by gibo2016