I just thought I would post this in this forum since this is where I spend most of my time..

I would just like to say that it's great to be part of a group of folks with common interest. I don't have the easiest home life with two foster kids, both of whom are FAS, my youngest adopted kid is also FAS, and my two of my 4 biological kids suffer from pretty severe OCD. My wife is a recovering alcoholic that has been sober for 4 years. That's 7 kids by the way. (I'm not fishing for sympathy, or sympathetic comments lol just laying groundwork for my post). I would just like to say thanks for having a place to wander off to for awhile.

Also, the F-15 is the greatest machine ever created by man.

kellyF15-

I have a family with some issues of its own (but don't we all in some way?). I also appreciate the spirit of ARC to learn, share, and sometimes, just to relax.

Hang in there - best to you and your family.

I think allot of ARC'ers have pretty dynamic lives and having ARC as a quiet place to hang out helps us get through each week.

7 kids does qualify you as having a pretty dynamic life. :woot.gif: