Kitty Hawk's upcoming 48th Scale Su-22M-3 & M-4

I know, also Lindenhill have some nice. The GDR sheet is (for me!) not useful as it has the colorful "Farewell" plane only. The KH stencils are mostly not correct but IMHO on a dark camouflaged plane very important. A sheet with Polish stencils will come soon (https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/LDS48010) maybe it helps (might not be readable, I guess). But I like Begemot from quality and research.

• 5 weeks later...
6 hours ago, janman said:

Hmm...Quite a lot of resin for a new kit! I'm sure the parts look great, but still. Should've done it better in the first place. That's all I can think of.

indeed... i would have prefer that both companies that have bring new tooled Su-17M3/4 had done their homework correctly... but none have done them.

now, if someone could bring a windshield correction set for the HobbyBoss kit, that would take a little less surgery to get an acceptable Su-17M3/4 model...

What are the thoughts on the cockpit?  Is it nicely detailed? Haven't seen much discussion on this part of the kit.  If it's typical KH, it's probably gonna be pretty basic.   Any aftermarket PE or resin out there for the seat / cockpit?

43 minutes ago, 11bee said:

What are the thoughts on the cockpit?  Is it nicely detailed? Haven't seen much discussion on this part of the kit.  If it's typical KH, it's probably gonna be pretty basic.

cpt1.jpg

cpt2.jpg

FLG bay

flg1.jpg