Spectre Resins Restock

Gents:

I have just received and placed on sale 1/72 scale DIRCMS, MILSTAR domes and a new item the AN/AAQ-25(V) laser based DIRCM. This new kit has the fairings with the beer can shaped turrets in lieu of the FLIR ball type and are used on USAF, AFRC, ANG C-130's.

In May I will restock the cheeks for the RC-135. Also in May the MK6, MK7, MK17 and MK41 special shapes will be restocked.

Last but not least the SUU-25 will be restocked as well.

Please note that I will not process an order that doesn't include shipping. Instead I will refund your money and you'll need to reorder.

Mark S.

Spectre Resin

Dear Mark,

More nuclear shapes. Please recast all of your B43, B57 and B28 shapes and I will buy two sets of each, at least. On top of three sets of the Mk. 7s. Then I will finish your Victor Alert sheet and recalcitrant neighbors shall tremble!

Oh, and 3000 pound bombs - I don't know the designation, but have seen them hanging under F-105s and they looked truly fearsome.

You make great products, and I look forward to your latest creations.

Harry

Lutz, FL

Dear Mark,

More nuclear shapes. Please recast all of your B43, B57 and B28 shapes and I will buy two sets of each, at least. On top of three sets of the Mk. 7s. Then I will finish your Victor Alert sheet and recalcitrant neighbors shall tremble!

Oh, and 3000 pound bombs - I don't know the designation, but have seen them hanging under F-105s and they looked truly fearsome.

You make great products, and I look forward to your latest creations.

Harry

Lutz, FL

The 3000 pound M118 Bomb is a great suggestion !

Cheers,

Haydn.

Spectre Resins Restock

Good to hear, the Spectre resins really fill a void that has been ignored for too long.

Hey, slow down guys!!!! With all the things you're wanting, I won't be able to keep up with casting for Steel Beach! :D/>

Darren,

You da man! I'm glad Mark found somebody dumb enou... Err... I meant talented enough to cast for him. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Murph

Hey, slow down guys!!!! With all the things you're wanting, I won't be able to keep up with casting for Steel Beach! :D/>/>

Quitcherbellyaching and get back to work Darren! Just kidding. Your stuff is in demand and rightly so. :thumbsup:/>/>

Edited by Drifterdon

How about some LAU-32 seven shoot rocket pods...

I'll second this motion - these can be hard to find in 1/72, but invaluable for building practice or combat loaded A-10s from almost any era of their operation.

Gents,

I'll send the SUU-30's to the caster next. What else would you like to see? I'm looking for new ideas as well.

Mark

Is it possible to cast an 'RC' nose to convert the EC-135 kit to a RC-135?

Thanks