Kitty Hawk's newest 1/35th scale helicopters- AH-6J and MH-6J

We'll all find out at the Nationals. I don't know but I think it will be there, either at the Kitty Hawk and/or Werner's Wings tables.

Floyd

Welcome news. Got my fingers crossed. While you have some face time with the KH crew please try to get a release date for the MH. Let them know that if they commit to a Huey, first round of drinks that night is on 11bee!

• 2 weeks later...

There is something wrong with that box art picture, it doesn't have red lines and arrows drawn on it ! :rolleyes:/>

OK I'll buy it............

There is one thing wrong with the box top artwork. Can you detect it? Wrong SATCOM antenna for that era. I'm not complaining. Supposedly both antennas will be in the box. At least that is what I told them should happen.

Floyd

Nope. Hopefully I did a good enough job that you won't need any resin for it. We'll see what armament options they put in there. I know some are going to be a surprise.

Floyd

Will Kitty Hawk also have the crew members included in the kit ?

I don't think KH has ever issued crew figures. Good opportunity for some aftermarket folks. Paging Mr Norbert!

Yes true , but I figured with Warner Wings help on the molds , that Kitty hawk might venture with other independents after marketers and really knock this out of the park.

Yes true , but I figured with Warner Wings help on the molds , that Kitty hawk might venture with other independents after marketers and really knock this out of the park.

I'd love to see Norbert work his magic with a couple of LB pilot figures. Ideally molded into the seats. Very tough to get resin pilots realistically fitted into kit seats.

Floyd, any rough idea on how far out the MH is? Was that version a definite or was it going to be based on how well the AH sold?

I am pretty sure that they will release the MH regardless but I'd say how well the one sells will definitely influence the next one and future releases. I've convinced KH that 1/35th scale helicopters are an overlooked and open market. They went with the Little Bird because it was smaller than the Huey to gauge the market. I'm sure it will be well received. Both versions and all the Hueys.

Floyd