I have the 1/32 BF109e4b kit, and it's left me very, very impressed. Still they could have done 120% better with the instructions.

In the box I see an E3 wind screen, as well as the e4 wind screen. The kit also has the later (use) drop tank assembly, as well as the bomb rack for the e4b air frame. Now the drop tanks were first employed in a later version of the 109, but were retrofitted to earlier air frames (some strait e4's had the drop tank). With the afore aside, my question for you is simply can I build an accurate BF109e7 from this kit? If so, I have to get another kit (well two more!). I'm currently thinking Jabo, Galland, and the e7 if possible. By the way the kit does come with what looks like everything to build one of Adolph Galland's mounts.

Getting off here, I can highly recommend this kit to anybody looking for a 1/32 BF109e

gary

The Bf 109E-7 used various nose caps on the spinner, I have the kit but can't recall if that was included as a choice. your best bet is to go by a photograph of the subject you wish to model. I believe the color schemes are correct but it would be nice if they pointed out which options to use for each scheme. I won't be able to answer you completely until I get home and look at my kit instructions.

Agreed that this is one of Dragon's best and I wish they released it in other scales.

Regards,

I have this kit in my stash, so I've just checked and yes, there are both types of prop spinner caps included. HTH :cheers:/>

There are more than just two types.

There is the common spinner with the hole in it, one with a blunt rounded cap, a pure rounded cap, and the pointed cap mostly seen on the E-7.

There are more than just two types.

There is the common spinner with the hole in it, one with a blunt rounded cap, a pure rounded cap, and the pointed cap mostly seen on the E-7.

I count no less than four different spinners! I know the pointed one is correct for Adolpf Galland's "special". Props look right. I did find out today that they actually do an e7. Think it might be easier to just order in the E7, but with their instructions it's a crap shoot.

gary

Think it might be easier to just order in the E7, but with their instructions it's a crap shoot.

I believe the only changes are the decals and instructions. If you find it for a nice price, go for it!

Although designed for the Eduard kit, I will try to use this:

YMA3209YMA3211.JPG

Regards,