Wolfpak May 2016 Release

Gentlemen,

Wolfpaks latest release containing two sheets: 72-090, Steel Tiger and 72-091, YGBSM will be on sale on the website in about two weeks. Here are the subjects:

Sheet 72-090-

To start you have the option of doing one of two RF-101Cs in ADC grey. The first from the 45th TRS at Tan Son Nhut AFB and the second from the 363rd TRW at Shaw AFB. These jets are followed by a F-4E of the 34th TFS at Korat in special markings for the Tiger FACS. Id like to thank several of the Tigers for their help. A Marine A-4C from Chu Lai is next. This one is from VMA-223 and carries a fuel tank with the name; Chu Lai Rum Runner. A special Ops O-2B, Pure Hell is next. This aircraft operated from Nha Trang. A much requested subject follows the AC-119K, Fly United also from Nha Trang. Last but not least is an Army AP-2E Crazy Cat ferret from Cam Rhan Bay.

Sheet 72-091-

This sheets starts off with a Marine F-4N from VMFA-531 in the markings used during operation Eagle Claw the mission to rescue the Embassy hostages in Tehran in 1980. Next is a F-16CM from the 169th FW at McIntire ANGB in the latest Have Glass V paint scheme. The next two subjects were used to train the F-105 Wild Weasel crews headed to Vietnam. The first is a F-105F and the second a T-39F both from the 4537yh CCTRS at Nellis. The Saberliner was used to train the EWO for the two seat F-105. There is one Army unit, the 229th Aviation Regiment that lays claim to the Flying Tigers lineage. Our subject is an AH-64D assigned to this unit complete with sharkmouth and the original Flying Tiger artwork. To round out this release is a MC-130E from Kadena AFB with Pterodactyl nose art.

Sht%2072-090%20Color%20Instructions_2.jpg

Sht%2072-091%20Color%20Instructions.jpg

Edited by Mark S.

Ray,

Thanks. To Paul and the rest Photobucket would not let me copy and load the artwork to ARC. Talked to another gent about it and he said everyone was having problems. I gave up at 11:45 last night.

Mark

Ray,

Thanks. To Paul and the rest Photobucket would not let me copy and load the artwork to ARC. Talked to another gent about it and he said everyone was having problems. I gave up at 11:45 last night.

Mark

No worries Mark, I was having PB issues the other night as well. Looks like it is back to normal now.

• 2 weeks later...