1/72 Hasegawa T-33A JASDF

Lovely choice.....

Hope to see progress soon

Those period boxings of Hasegawa really brings back memories.....I had the Sabre and the Fuji among others but never the Shooting star........

Rgds

Looking good so far.....Just don't look at a Sword or Platz 1/72 T-33 kit til you get this one done :lol:/> Sorry but you have your work cut out. Even the old Heller kit was better than the ancient Hasegawa but you got one and you're building it so keep going. Great job .....

Edited by RCAFFAN

Looking good so far.....Just don't look at a Sword or Platz 1/72 T-33 kit til you get this one done :lol:/>/> Sorry but you have your work cut out. Even the old Heller kit was better than the ancient Hasegawa but you got one and you're building it so keep going. Great job .....

Oh yea . Plenty of fill sand repeat on the horizon . The decals are looking a bit sad. Nothing like a chllenge.

Martin H

I could send you Canadian markings (got about 8-9 different sheets) but I don't think they would fit this group build.......

I could send you Canadian markings (got about 8-9 different sheets) but I don't think they would fit this group build.......

thank you for the offer but I will stay with the GB. I have scanned the decals in case they fail. Plan B after market JASDF decals or track down the Platz kit and rob it of decals. I will get this finished

Martin H

• 2 weeks later...

Martin, Not sure if you've started decaling yet but I have some JASDF decals from a newer release of this kit that includes decals for just about ever Japanese unit that flew this plane. Let me know if you're interested. Unfortunately I don't have the instructions anymore. This release.... https://www.scalemat...3a-shootingstar

Don

Here are the decals I'm speaking of.

IMG_0772_zpsggzjj4dn.jpg

Edited by Drifterdon
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DSCN0295_zps94csqidg.jpg

Sorry for the delay between posts Its on its legs finally Minor parts and touch ups to go. Main hold up getting the orange on the tanks to blend Hope to finish up in the next few days. Thanks for waiting

Martin H

• 2 weeks later...