This just in....Actor James Garner is still dead. Film at 11.

Don't worry Yardbird, your not the first person to make this mistake.

Edited by phantom

Now now. Let's not be heartless, just because he's goofy. he's still a fellow man.

He was cool as maverick, and probably did enough to fill the ranks of the USN in the 80s and early 90s, that they may someday name a ship for him. :lol:

Now now. Let's not be heartless, just because he's goofy. he's still a fellow man.

He was cool as maverick, and probably did enough to fill the ranks of the USN in the 80s and early 90s, that they may someday name a ship for him. :lol:/>

Also: Magnolia.

Cheers,

Andre

He was cool as maverick, and probably did enough to fill the ranks of the USN in the 80s and early 90s, that they may someday name a ship for him. :lol:/>

Why? My car already has a control switch named after him. ;)

Service uniform on the USS Cruise will consist of dress shirts and whitey-tighties.

Service uniform on the USS Cruise will consist of dress shirts and whitey-tighties.

option of towel with khaki service uniform. All flight suits must have black polos.

Tom cruise is actually making some good movies lately (especially sci fi). And I don't think I'm jumping the couch by saying that.

Also I would make a deal with whatever Scientology god kept me looking that young at his age.

option of towel with khaki service uniform. All flight suits must have black polos.

Tom cruise is actually making some good movies lately (especially sci fi). And I don't think I'm jumping the couch by saying that.

Also I would make a deal with whatever Scientology god kept me looking that young at his age.

Edge of Tomorrow was good. Aside from that not so much.