I have to give a shout-out to Sprue Bros. I ordered a bunch of Steel Beach Tomcat stuff on Wednesday night at like 2200 hrs. First thing Thursday morning (less than 12 hrs. later), a shipping confirmation shows up in my e-mail inbox. Talk about not wasting any time! That is beyond awesome in my book!

I have to give a shout-out to Sprue Bros. I ordered a bunch of Steel Beach Tomcat stuff on Wednesday night at like 2200 hrs. First thing Thursday morning (less than 12 hrs. later), a shipping confirmation shows up in my e-mail inbox. Talk about not wasting any time! That is beyond awesome in my book!

They are even very quick using the new cheaper international option to New Zealand. Wish Squadron would follow suit.

That's slow :whistle: A few years ago I ordered a kit online from a shop in Belfast, NI(their name escapes me). It was late on a Friday afternoon after 1600, and the kit was at my door at 1000 on Saturday(the day after.) I stay in Scotland and the parcel took 2 flights, 1 lorry and 1 van all in the space of 18hrs.

Edited by scotthldr

Another shout out to Gordon and the gang at Spruebrothers.

I made an order earlier this month, it was despatched within 3 hours after they confirmed it.

Within 9 days it was at my place... the other side of the world.

Only down point is that USPS prices ain't that friendly as they used to be. :lol:

This is why I buy most of my modeling stuff from Sprue Bros. and I don't care about expensive shipping to Canada. When I want something, I usually want it NOW- and they never disappoint. I've had a few hiccups with SB along the way and they always give me a credit, no questions asked. I'll pay extra for all that any day.

Absolutely! If you want it fast I have found SB consistently delivers (pardon the pun). Now, I have ordered a few things off of Amazon that have arrived crazy quick...a 1/35 Blackhawk arrived in less than 24 hours from placing the order last week. But those are exceptions. Like I wrote earlier, SB is consistent. Kudos :thumbsup:!

:cheers:

EDIT: Spelling.

Edited by Don

If online shops want to know how to accumulate a large repeat customer base that gets larger by the day...Gkwan/Sprue Bros. has the template.......and the end result is [Customer Satisfaction].

Edited by #1 Greywolf
  • 4 weeks later...

So I gotta jump on the Sprue Bros band wagon here. I ordered the new 1/48 Hasegawa RF-4E Phantom II "Sea Camouflage" kit on Tuesday afternoon and it was waiting for me when I got home today. My favorite on-line store hands down! :thumbsup:/>

The absolute best and I order from them whenever I have money to waste. The fastest they took for one of my large orders was two days. I'll be a loyal customer for as long as they are in buissness.