The fate of one guy's models after a divorce

Posted without comment other than to note this relationship ended THE DAY I took these pics. Didn't care how bad she felt about it:

DSCN7689.jpg

DSCN7690.jpg

DSCN7691.jpg

DSCN7693.jpg

Ken <--hasn't built a Spitfire since.

This is terrible stuff to see and it really irritates me. Wanton and needless destruction.

Don

Some advice from someone who has gone through a divorce and have had several of my subordinates go through one.

Never think you are parting ways with a sweet thing.

Consider it the equivalent to hand to hand combat . Guard yourself at all times and take the decisive swing as soon as you can .

Hopefully good advise to anyone faced with this possibility . Oh, and be the first to get the biggest baddest SOB lawyer you can manage .

Cheers, Christian

Hell hath no fury, BUT, completely inexcusable and childish behavior.

Very true but sad as that is I have only know one couple to have an amicable divorce in my entire life .

It's a time when people act totally in sane and it's mostly vengeance. If she was half way amicable to start with you can count on her lawyer making her nuts before it's over .

My advice if you are going through the big D - kiss butt, no matter how much you hate the idea. Try your best to stay on friendly terms. Even if all you feel is hate, it will pay dividends. Trust me on this...,

One of these days men are going to realize that the hype doesn't meet reality

that's the nicest way I can say that. the things we are told don't match, and people who believe what is told over what they actually see ignore reality at their own peril. lucky it was just models.

Edited by TaiidanTomcat

I hope there aren't any kids involved. If she is able to be that petty by destroying a persons scale models, I would seriously worry about that persons conduct in the separation when it comes to the kids. They are the real victims in a messy divorce.

My experience with women is that they can be crul without mercy, heartless to the core, and quite destructive. And let's not forget master manipulators and liars. Thank God I never got married.

Edited by B.Sin

My experience with women is that they can be crul without mercy, heartless to the core, and quite destructive. And let's not forget master manipulators and liars. Thank God I never got married.

As opposed to us gentle, supportive, loving guys? Hope you and your cat get along well.

To quote William Congreve and Henry Wadsworth Longfellow;

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

And

"When she was good, She was very good indeed, But when she was bad she was horrid."

I have never had the misfortune and if I keep playing my cards properly, I never will.

To quote William Congreve and Henry Wadsworth Longfellow;

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned."

And

"When she was good, She was very good indeed, But when she was bad she was horrid."

I have never had the misfortune and if I keep playing my cards properly, I never will.

There it is ^^^... :thumbsup:

Sounds like somebody's whipped.

Could very well be the case :)

Or maybe I just like women?

Give your kitty a special treat today, tell him/her it's from 11bee!

Could very well be the case :)/>/>

Or maybe I just like women?

Give your kitty a special treat today, tell him/her it's from 11bee!

I make it a policy never to say anything to anybody on the internet that I wouldn't be willing to tell them to their face, how about you? And I'm sure you would like to give the kitty a special treat.

Edited by B.Sin

This is quite the story. I guess if you are married to a person that you think might do this sort of thing.....it would be smart to quietly pack your stuff before you end the relationship. What she did will be very poorly viewed by her kids for the rest of their lives. They will always view their Mom as a nutbag...the smartest thing the Dad can do is take the high road and only offer a level headed supportive approach during the whole situation.

The goofy part is....what his wife did was very much the same as a guy cutting holes in all her clothes.