CD72058 - B-52H Stratofortress

Here are some photos of the decals. Note that the instruction sheet for this set was received a couple of days late, and shipping will be a bit delayed. But these will be worth the wait - I think they turned out to be the nicest B-52H decals ever done. Hopefully we will see the Modelcollect kit soon, or someone will release an update set for the AMT/ERTL kit to build the latest configuration.

On 7.4.2017 at 7:42 AM, KursadA said:

The SAC era sheet is already in the works - I have drawn the tail art for a few bases and units, and will continue to work on it through the summer and fall. With help from a few of you, I should be able to have something to show you before the end of the year.

Will pass on this one but wait  for the SAC-era sheet(s). A fellow modeller that sadly passed away left us w/ at least 20 half-started B-52s (I kid you not - more'n 20 assembled fuselages, pairs of wings - all marks and makes, Monogram thru AMT/Ertl) so enough "canvas" for a few nice early and mid-life schemes.

This sheet has proven to be a big success so far, showing that a new B-52H sheet was really needed. If you already got yours by now, let me know what you think. The reference pages should be up in a few days.

5 hours ago, Falcon053 said:

Still waiting for mine to show...I'm about to beat-up the mail man if he doesn't deliver soon!

Duane, I think yours might be one of the few envelopes I had not had a chance to drop at the post office yet. I ran out of cardboard mailers and had to wait for a shipment until this morning. They will be in the mail stream tomorrow.

Edited by KursadA

Received mine in the mail today, they look great!  Guess this means I need to drag the BUFF off the shelf and try to tackle it finally. I've been staring at it for years. 

David

• 1 year later...

This sheet is selling out, folks. Last 5 or 6 sheets remaining. Since I have a new SAC B-52G/H sheet coming out next year, I am pretty sure I will not be reprinting this set again. Get one while you still can.