the dog ate it, no really he did

I have no idea how he got a hold of it, but my dog chewed up the rear canopy on my kit. I have some Hasegawa canopies, but they aren't a direct fit. It might be a long shot, but is there any extras out there without having to bother lucky models?

Shoot. I have a spare Tamiya I think but not kinetic.

I wonder if that would work? For the rear canopy to fit the F-16XL, I have to cut the rear tip of the framing off, I may just have to go with that.

I've had the worse luck with Kenetic clear parts, and its not all their fault. I have a E-2 that came with a cracked windsheild, I broke my SU-33 canopy polishing it out and now the dog issue with the F-16XL. Errrrrr

I have no idea how he got a hold of it, but my dog chewed up the rear canopy on my kit. I have some Hasegawa canopies, but they aren't a direct fit. It might be a long shot, but is there any extras out there without having to bother lucky models?

Drop the email to info@kineticmodel.com, we send free replacement parts with only shipping charged.