Some steps from the "painting" of the markings via the masking tape and the PE masks. The vinyl masks are relatively easy - just attach, detach the required pieces, and paint. One hint - remove the negative pieces of the masks very very slowly and do not let it touch the fresh paint.... cause it will pull it up. 

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

photo_3.jpg

Well, the PE masks are quite a hastle.... they take quite some time. The precise adjusting is way more difficult cause these are PE plats - they are not transparent. But eventually it works just fine.

photo_1_1.jpg

photo_2_1.jpg

photo_3_1.jpg

And 1 ramp finished: 

photo_4_1.jpg

Edited by my favs are F`s

Guys, it`s ready. Here are few steps from the application of the numerous stencils on top. It went quite easier and faster than i first thought. The PE stencil masks are a real joy and so much better than using real decals. So, first the honey NO PUSH/NO STEPs:

photo_1.jpg

Then the small NO STEPs, and after equalizing their contrast:

photo_2.jpg

Upclose:

photo_4.jpg

Then - all the decals are sealed - with a combo of satin varnish and a couple of % of blue, black and magenta. So that acted as the last filter...

I just watched that video at the start of this thread - your scratching detail is right up there with Wardogs effort, and all those moving parts with little magnets is incredible.  I just don't have the patience or skills to go to those lengths.