Thanks guys! Pretty soom i hope - just to glue the pylons. And will make a quick photoshoot as it is like that, shiny and clean. While for the weathering - maybe i leave that for later, cause it will take me some time to enjoy it as it is now, without the weathering. Btw, a short and quite zoomed vid:

2 modes prepared:

1) 2 or 4 AIM 120s + 0 or 2 ext. fuel tanks;

2) 2 Bunker Busters

Btw the "fingers" of the bomb holders of all the underfuselage racks had a little change - i made them "droped" down as for emtpy slots. So they will stay like that - emtpy. I so much like the "synchrony" of all these shiny metal "details" on the dark grey backdrop of the plane...

:sunrevolves::sunrevolves: :)))

Check this out.

photo_3.jpg

f-15ee.jpg

Underwing pylons, CFT exhaust vents and the hook are done. The nozzles are still testfitted but that`s enough to look installed. The end areas of the 2 tails right next to the nozzles need more riveting, the the chaffs dispensers have to be painted, and the fuel drop tanks need a couple of decals. Overall, i plan to take some final photos today! Until then - here are the updates:

20170922_133501.jpg

20170922_133140.jpg

20170922_133157.jpg

20170922_133227.jpg

20170922_133428.jpg

20170922_133351.jpg

20170922_133321.jpg

Edited by my favs are F`s

Steve et all, the beast is ready... at least in a pre-weathered condition, just slightly weathered. I plan to keep it like that way for quite some time, until i feel the will to turn it into something like that:

image.jpg

PS... and now i see that i totally forgot to apply the decal with the numbers onto the nose wheel door... :))))

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...