Thought I'd share this. I picked up a Revell Snap X-Wing a while back and put it together with the intention of selling it as a desktop model. Gotta say, for a snap, it's pretty nice, considering. Weathering/Wash really went a long, long way with this one without any huge investment of time/trouble, compared to many builds.

The stand itself is custom-made. Not sure if anyone will recognize what it's from (hint, it's NOT from the modelmaking world).

Really hoping someone out in eBay land will want to pick this up for themselves or as a gift. Maybe I should've waited to post it closer to Christmas and the release of Rogue One....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131808671630?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy

I didn't do as good of a job as you did, and in fact I haven't finished it yet because I ran out of paint and just never got around to picking up more of the same color, but I was also impressed on how well it looked with a little weathering.