Model Master Acrylic F-15C Mix?

I'm still puzzled as to why Testors have the darker Mod Eagle F-15C color, but not the lighter FS 36251 (I know it comes in enamel, but personally I can't stand enamel paints, the smell, consistency, the drying time (I swear some fossils are created faster than this stuff dries). Until the day comes when they wise up and release it, does anyone have a good mix with Model Master Acrylics to create FS 36251 "Aggressor Grey?" I have one option listed in this paint mixing app I downloaded, but wanted to know if anyone had anything good they personally can vouch for?

Thanks

Dan

There used to be this, Aeromaster Warbird Colors (made by Floquil) acrylic F.S. 36251:

9341FE41-36AE-4AC6-B4C7-338A1D24100D_zpstyjuzvw9.jpg

Or using Tamiya paints as an alternative:

3 parts XF-83 "Medium Sea Gray 2 (RAF)"

1 part XF-2 "Flat White"

http://ipmsrealcote.pro-forums.org/t832-tamiya-mixes-for-some-fs-colors-full-up-to-date-list-in-english

Edited by PlasticWeapons

I imagine they sold pretty quickly when he was selling them in 100 bottle lots.

Just an FYI for anyone nervous about buying such "old" paint.

I bought 4 of his 100 bottle lots, and 2 of the smaller quantity. In all of those bottles, one of the 100 bottle lots had 1 bottle break, and it soaked into the label of 4 others,,,,,,,,he replaced all five bottles without hesitation.