Hi guys :D/> Here are my next two finished models

The first one is Italeris F-15C.It's not that bad model,but it required some work...panel lines are in positive so I had to engraved entire model and put some rivet on,exhaust nozzles are worthless so I scratch build new ones from those from the box.Cockpit is also scratch build etc...Paints are MM,weathering Tamiya set.The plane is from '88 and I wanted for paint to look faded....Decals are bad and I made a mistake with decal on top of the left wing

The second one is also Italeri...F-22..Model is awful...assembly is total disaster,especially intakes,vertical stabilizers ...Cockpit was also bad so I put the Eduard etched set....I've also scratch build wheel bay,weapons,and landing gear,inside of intakes and cockpit mechanism...paints are MM and weathering Tamiya sets

F-15

DSCN9303.jpg1_zpsfqxi7nyj.jpg

DSCN93042_zpsvi0oxdki.jpg

DSCN93052_zpsvntgvqqc.jpg

DSCN93061_zps8irtk4bw.jpg

DSCN93072_zpsstofcqvh.jpg

DSCN93081_zpsrwdq2jlh.jpg

DSCN93111_zps2ph4hbdn.jpg

DSCN93122_zpsbcfoyjim.jpg

Wow! THAT'S the Italeri Eagle? Amazing work! I have one but I trashed it because it was difficult to work with. I now use the fuselage parts to test my paints. But you have made this kit into a great little build :thumbsup:

@JackMan Thanks man. It is bad model,but it's a good practice :D At least you found a purpose for it :lol:

@Falconxlvi @Teeradej Beside the fact that model is horrible,color was the trickiest part of finishing the F-22 :D