Israeli F-15A tail markings

Hi. I need help acquiring a template of the "Eagle" logo at the back of tail fins. I will be building a 133rd Squadron jet.

Kit: Tomytec 1/144 F-15J (unpainted kit)

Thanks,

Snicks

Edited by snickers

Are you looking for the black & white "cartoon" eagle head on the inboard side of the vertical tails, or the stylized "full bird" graphic on the outer surface? If the latter, be advised these didn't appear until the 'Baz' upgrade, so if you want an early A you can just omit the larger markings.

Are you looking for the black & white "cartoon" eagle head on the inboard side of the vertical tails, or the stylized "full bird" graphic on the outer surface? If the latter, be advised these didn't appear until the 'Baz' upgrade, so if you want an early A you can just omit the larger markings.

-it's the black & white "cartoon" eagle. Is the 133rd squadron logo in hi-viz when they employed the Baz?

BTW, please help me identify the Baz in one of the videos on youtube. It has a title "Great Planes F-15". There is a part around timeframe 35:48s showing a Baz with tail #669, you will notice there is no tail logo at the back of its tail fin. Can you tell me is it an A or C and what unit/squadron is it? The tomytec kit does not have an A burner.

Edited by snickers

F-15A (Peace Fox II), 133 Squadron (Hatzerim AB).

HTH,

Andre

-thanks Andre. I guess it still has the early burner cans? Sorry, not too familiar with terminologies. I guess I might steal burners from my Revell Vipers. The kit has spare burner anyway.

Edited by snickers