1/48 F-16XL Skunkmodels workshop

On 4/4/2019 at 2:15 PM, Gary F said:

Camus,  thanks for the response.  However those 2 sprues with the snake eyes and MERs are not in the 2 seater. Those sprues are common with the Kinetic Kfir and Intruder kits and the sway brace parts are for the MERs. 

I did find a build of the single seater in which one of the XL flight crew mentioned the XL pylons didn't have the sway braces and pads that snugged the stores. He said those pylons had t-crutches to secure the stores, that there was basically nothing visible along the side of the pylons, and they were developed from stuff used on the F-111.  There were pics in the build but not visible (lost in the Photobucket snafu).  I've been looking but can't seem to find a good pic of the XL pylon.  

I'm still waiting on my two-seaters, but it seems then that they went a little cheaper on the new kit as far as decal and weapons, even with the increased price. I wouldn't have minded NASA decals for the white version, but I'll have to piece that scheme together myself.